Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A NEW BEGINNING
Just came back from a one-week vacation, the first real one where I didn't have to work while away from the office. I left my laptop in my Makati apartment and didn't look back. A couple of hours later, I arrived at the Mactan International Airport in Cebu, greeted by one of my best friends, and I was off to a relaxing and refreshing week, with only my cellphone as my connection to my real world back in Manila. My manager had told me that I was free to reject calls from work, and I had every intention of exercising that option. :)
My mind is clearer now, and the dilemma that occupied my mind a week ago is more or less resolved. I am once again ready to face reality. And what fitting way to start anew by starting up my blog! I have so many resolves, new goals, and fresh direction to look forward to!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com