Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



REALITY BITES
I'm working from home today. Probabaly got overwhelmed by all the things needing my attention. I miss Cebu already. I miss not having to look at my watch constantly. I miss being out of touch and pretending, even for a short while, that this sense of peaceful indifference could last forever. :)
My manager is probably pissed off that I am still out of the office today. But I just can't drag myself out of my bed, much more my apartment. My official statement is that I'm not feeling well due to exhaustion. But I think I just do not want my vacation to end yet.. Uh-oh... I remember a friend telling me while we just got back from vacation in Costa Rica that we always need a vacation after a vacation... Sort of to give ourselves time to readjust to our own realities... I can just imagine my manager murmuring to himself that happy vacations can't be good for business. :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com