Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NAME GAME
My first name means "like a lion" and the second one means "she who makes happy"... Funny how that seems to be quite fitting. Anyways, since one of my best friends gave birth last easter to a cutie little baby girl, I've been thinking of a baby name for my own, uhm, baby.. Hehe.. Nope, I'm not pregnant. Yeah, I'm weird that way :)

But even more strange is the fact that now I don't cringe at the thought of having my own baby. I was always so sure I did not want to have any of my own, even though, I love children so much. (Yeah, I dote on my pamangkins.. sobra.. one of them calls me mommy pa nga..).. And yep, I already found a name for a baby girl which means beautiful and priceless. You know, if and when. :D






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com