Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



EASTER THOUGHTS
It's Easter na. Just came from a fun gimik in the downtown.. Grabe, nagsara na naman kame ng club. Oh well, it's been a long time since I've gone out. Work has occupied my nights, plus nga E was always in the picture, so mejo lie low ako the last few weeks. It was good to just groove again. Pero grabe, old age keeps rearing its ugly head.. Haha.. I think the party girl in me is starting to fade into the background na.. Strangely, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, though. Manang alert!!! :p

* * * * *
I want to keep thinking happy thoughts. But with MB gone, I've been able to reflect on our relationship. Lagi nga main topic cya when I talk to Him. After days of praying and just listening to myself, things are becoming clearer. I asked Him for a sign, and He gave me one naman. But, there are times when I think I just want to let this all go. I've never believed in regrets, but this time, I'm coming so close. There are just way too many roadblocks. :(

But, the more important realization after all my soul-searching is that I have a lot of options. Contrary to what I felt a few days back - trapped and helpless. Thank goodness for resilience. Plus all that girl power is coming back to me now.. It's definitely not too late to do whatever I have to do. Yun nga lang, not all the options are pretty. But I'm ready to face anything. In the end, life goes on.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com