Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SPRINGTIME



I just realized this is my first ever spring here in the U.S. It's getting to be quite beautiful.. The trees are growing leaves again.. I've been here a lot of times, but I always go home during the beginning of spring.. never had time to smell the flowers. Till now. But the truth is, I'd really rather be home...

... spending Holy Week with my loved ones
... feel the waves brushing my toes, the sand rough yet wonderful on my skin, and the sun kissing my cheeks..
... getting big hugs from my nephews and nieces
... hear the voices of my papa and mama, and great sisters and little bro






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com