Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been on the swing shift for more than a month now. And it's not a fun schedule because you never get to enjoy the sun. So today (or yesterday), I decided to create my own sked because I needed some sunshine...

up to 3AM -> Work
3AM-12NN -> Sleep
1PM-230PM -> Lunch + Get ready
230PM-5PM -> MB and I went to the Tulip festival
5PM-7PM -> Outlet shopping!! (Hehe.. more kikay stuff from Tommy Hilfiger, Gap and Ralph Lauren.. spring sale eh.. hehe..)
7PM-10PM -> Dinner, et al ;)
10PM-11PM -> Hung out with a friend I haven't seen for a while..
11PM-5AM -> Work..

Syet.. I miss some normalcy in my routines.. And gah, gotta go get some sleep. 10AM meeting awaits..






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com