Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thanks for the greets, everyone!! Needless to say, you've all made my day :)

* * * * *
Today was a beautiful day. I was on my way to work in the afternoon and I realized I didn't want to waste all that sunshine. So sue me for taking a detour, but I think I was entitled to a "day off" since I worked my ass off during my birthday, since the 1st few hours till it ended. Well, except, the 5 or 6 hours I spent sleeping.

Wala, we went shopping. I now have a new Samsung V205 . Yipey! I won't be using it yet though because all this pre-paid BS is so freakin' expensive, and well, it's also expensive to get a post-paid plan because of all this credit check crap. :( Oh well, basta, I luv my new phone.. Soooo sleek!!

* * * * *
For the 1st time after I've stopped going to the gym (because of my weird work hours), pinagpawisan din ako.. Grabe. Played badminton with one of my engineers and other friends.. Hay, glad I skipped work :D

* * * * *
Speaking of my engineers, I was so touched when they organized a dinner thingie on my birthday (since I couldn't party nga :( ). It is customary here in the U.S. to treat the celebrant, so kahit Pinoy kami, they decided to follow that custom. And well, I had a wonderful time. They all told me how much they appreciate me as their bossing, and I knew they were not just saying that because finish na ang focal review :D Well, I've always said anyways that I'm so proud of my team, too. So we have a mutual admiration society going here.. hehe..

* * * * *
As for MB, he sprung a lot of surprises on me on my birthday. A quiet candlelight "dinner" (actually, 2AM, after I arrived from work) that he prepared for me.. Then when I arrived in the office that afternoon, a huge heart balloon was waiting for me (and my fave chocolate.. hehe.. our memorable KitKat), with the words "I Love You" written on it for all my officemates to see... Eeek. Mejo na self-conscious nga ako eh.. Nakantiyawan tuloy ako sobra. :D Everyone was asking who my mystery man is.. And that night, another little box was waiting behind my laptop after dinner. Sweet.

* * * * *
So, as I start another year in my life, all I can really say is how thankful I am to be surrounded by great people in my life - my family, my friends, my baby, my team... I couldn't ask for more, really.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com