Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Watched that Gilmore Girls episode when Lorelei was engaged to Max and her friends threw her a bachelorette party. Thought balloon: what if I decide to get married tom.? I won't be having that party. But then I realized, the last few years have been one hell of a bachelorette party for me. Guess I won't be missing much. :p

* * * * *
"Are we there yet?"

"We're almost there but nowhere near it.." - Gilmore Girls

I like that. Kind of like where I am now.

* * * * *
"A chance meeting with someone will quickly become something special."

Spent Saturday afternoon at Barnes and Noble with MB. We were reading the Year of the Goat forecast while sipping our Starbucks drinks. Amazing how both the Water Rat and the Wood Tiger had that same reading. We've always wondered why it was so easy for us to quickly fall in love with each other. How fate has brought us together that night at the stairwell. We had a great time reading through the rest of the pages. But we didn't need that book for us to know that we are going to have a bright tomorrow ahead of us. Together.

* * * * *
Watched the Oscar's I recorded earlier. The show went well until some nuthead used his thank you speech minutes to say Bush is a fictitious president leading the country in a fictitious war. (Or something like that). I mean, ok, some of us hate this war. But man, that was just way out of line. And so not the right time or place.

* * * * *
Thank God for fast forward.

Sometimes I wish life had that feature. Skip the minor awards and move on to the most important event. Because the minor awards are sometimes distracting, and well, not that interesting.

But I guess without the minor awards, the show will be boring. And the end, not as well-anticipated.

Yeah, guess it is a good feeling to be looking forward to something.

* * * * *
And the winner is... "CHICAGO"!!!!

All that jazz!!

Loved it. Just loved it. And it was no surprise it won the Best Picture award. Not at all.

* * * * *
Been feeling intermittent pain in my mid-back the last couple of days. I had a bladder infection beginning of March, and I have been to the doctor's twice since then. But they just keep giving me antibiotics.. Hope I don't have a kidney infection. Looks like another trip to the doctor is in order. :(









Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com