Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MORE SIGNS

11. Buying ube ice cream.. Saraaaaap.. Reminds me of hot summers..
12. Pinoy hotdog!! Gawd, I miss those tender, juicy, red stuff..
13. Spicy fried sardines pulutan!!
14. Chocnut
15. Red chippy
16. Finally renting Tagalog movies -- Jologs (gawd, what was all that fuss about.. The movie was so blurry.. Andaming subplots.. And I'm confused why they called the movie - Jologs.. I ask myself now whether I really know what jolog means eh.. Mukhang hindi..); and Prosti (So cya pala si Aubrey.. Isn't she that girl from that soda ad? Konting dagdag, or something like that? As for the movie? Matti is usually good but the movie wasn't really worth the $3 I spent renting it..)
17. Dreaming of the white sand beaches of Cebu.. Naka-display nga yung sarong ko sa living room.. Malapascua, I miss you so!! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com