Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The bachelorette party was a blast. Gawd, we all got so buzzed inside the limo as we cruised in style around downtown Portland... We went to a drag show (feh, everyone thought we were going to a male strip club), then to Boogie Woogies, then to a dancing club.. I somehow ended up grinding with a random guy on the dance floor. Gawd, so not my style. I'd blame it on the booze, but then again, we were all just having fun!!

* * * * *
I met someone and we've been together for more than a week now. He told me "I feel like an 18-yr old falling in love for the first time..".. Yeah, there's a reason for the smile pasted on my face despite being tired and weary from all the long hours at work. Everything just magically fell into place for us. And it seems perfect. Only it's not. His life is more complicated than any soap opera character. And our future together is uncertain. I should really walk away now before my heart gets broken into pieces again. But then again, I've ran away too many times already in the past to know that there is nothing worst than regret. So I'd stick this one out. Life is all about taking risks, after all.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com