Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LAST HURRAH
The long weekend, and I hardly felt it. Spent a few hours at work to catch up. Just when I think things are finally done, more stuff needs to be added. But, I did have a V day date and it went pretty well. Been hanging out with the guy this weekend, in between work, and we're having so much fun. Unfortunately, though, while I'm enjoying all this recent lovelife drama (more details later, maybe), there are so many sub-plots and twists that I'd care to deal with right now. We'll see..

-----
Watched the Wailers in Portland. Had such a blast, and it might be a while before I'll party like that. Ok, there's a promising bachelorette party this weekend, too. Limo ride in the downtown, booze, and uhm, semi-naked men. Woohoo. That is, if I can find someone who can cover for me at work on my shift. Yes, we are officially going on 12-hr shifts, Monday to Sunday, beginning this week. We'll be in the dungeon till who knows when.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com