Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NO LONGER SAD
More like numb really. Thankfully, though, it has nothing to do with the sheer impossibility called E this time. Or my seeming misfortune in most often falling for, well, unavailable men (emotional idiots or otherwise).

I wake up each day, work till midnight, go home, sleep, then wake up again. And so goes my life. My ability to smile has exponentially diminished. I wouldn't be blogging right now except that I'm nearing insanity and I just need to vent. Just when I get my stuff to work, something else breaks and it's never ending debugging. Endless. Fuck.

I'm tired. But that's better than being sad, I guess. Plus there's no point being sad about impossible things. I know that. Only somehow my heart doesn't seem to understand that. It keeps on hoping. Like it's hanging on to some promise that he'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Sieggy told me "Do you know what love is? Love is dreaming of somebody and wishing you won't wake up." Yeah.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com