Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



POKER-FACE
I'm tired of keeping a poker face to E. Tired of pretending it doesn't hurt to be apart or that I'd really rather spend time with him than go out partying. Tired of running away because I'm afraid to fall hard. And equally tired of not being able to stop myself to being drawn. Perhaps I've already fallen more than I care to admit.

If only there are no more pretensions, or no more barriers; if only he and I can be together and he can hold me close without any fears or doubts. If only... I could stop this tear from falling right now and not feel the void that he created the moment he said goodbye and kissed my forehead.. If only...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com