Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PANIC TIME
Yup. It's definitely showtime. And panic time. Things have been so hectic lately. The project is definitely coming together, and getting more real every day. And scary. Outside of work, nothing of much importance has been happening. I still party on weekends. While I still can. And E, is well, being himself. Just happily swings by my life whenever he feels like it, and I, happily welcome him everytime he does. He was supposed to visit today but his flight got cancelled because of poor weather. Darn. He just told me yesterday afternoon and I had to squeeze in tidying up the house after overtime, gym, quick dinner. And yeah, this crazy girl was doing a pedicure at midnight. Hmp. All that stress over nothing. Just as well. I'm still stuck at work tonight until who knows when, anyways.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com