Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



YES, THERE IS A SANTA
Christmas in Vancouver was not bad at all... A wonderful family gladly welcomed me into their home and their lives. I met three adorable little girls and even now I'm missing them so bad... Didn't get to do much sightseeing. Had to push out going to Victoria Island since it was raining the whole time I was there, but we managed to go around town a bit. More importantly, I was able to spend time with very loving people who only just met me, but already treated me as one of their own.

Like most Pinoy Christmases, there was non-stop eating (my favorite sinigang na sugpo, shrimp lumpia, and my recent-fave pancit palabok, and the usual Christmas fare of ham and turkey and lotsa sweets -- saraaaap!), karaoke, lots of kwentuhan and laughter and a couple of great Cranium sessions! We had loads of fun. Grabe, we didn't want to leave, ever.. but my friend's hubby will be working later, and so we headed back with heavy hearts..

I'm so tired as we were usually up until 4 or 5 in the morning, but it was all worth it.. I know, nothing could ever replace being with my own family. And I miss my dad, mom, sisters, brother, nephews and nieces so much... But still, I was blessed to be surrounded by people who cared.

BTW, I received what I wished for this Christmas. A phone call or email from loved ones in Pinas.. I had a lengthy talk with my parents and brother and younger sister. Hope to talk with the rest of the family soon... And I got an email from TLB, who remains to be one of the sweetest persons I've ever met and I will forever be fond of him.

Santa has not visited me since I was nine years old. But this year he did. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com