Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DREAMS

I'M NOT DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS

I'm dreaming of the warm and humid country I fondly call home.
I'm dreaming of the cool but not freezing December air.
I'm dreaming of my family and friends, who are all thousands of miles away from me.
I'm dreaming of the our traditional midnight dinner where lechon, not turkey, is the main course.
I'm dreaming of mango ice cream and rice cakes.
I'm dreaming of our huge belen and fake Christmas tree.
I'm dreaming of the parols and the Pinoy Christmas carols playing in the background.
I'm dreaming of Christmas eve, as we gather in the living room, to open our presents for each other.
I'm dreaming of the loving hugs and kisses as Christmas day begins, and the text or phone greetings from friends after midnight.
I'm dreaming of all the happy smiles, of a family thankful for all the wonderful blessings.


LAST NIGHT I DREAMT

That you were here..

I heard your laughter as it filled the room,
I saw your eyes looking into mine,
I felt your small kisses on my forehead.

You held my hand all night long,
Our fingers intertwined.

I could feel you breathing against my neck..
I could hear your heart beating against my chest.

I dreamt you were next to me,
Your strong arms all around me.

For a moment there, everything was real...
You were here. You were mine.
We were one.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com