Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I ♥ NY - End





[Clockwise, L-R: Ellis Island; Behind the public library, Bryant Park; St. Patrick's Cathedral; Bryant Park with a view of the Empire State behind me; Beside a painting of the Empire State Bldg; My favorite mupped at the Macy's thanksgiving parade; 5th Ave]




Some of the moments that made my trip unforgettable...
1. Flurries the night before Thanksgiving.. walking on the streets felt so magical :)
2. Watching the Flower Drum Song which starred our very own Lea Salonga (I liked it.. was funny, and yes, I enjoy being a girl :))
3. Finally able to watch one of the best musicals ever - Les Miserables!!
4. Being stalked by that strange guy in red uniform.. After we had our picture taken with him, he followed us for two blocks in Wall Street. He seemed nice and harmless, but then again, we were in NY.
5. Walking in Central Park.
6. Hanging out at the bagel shop after midnight, drinking soup/coffee or eating cookie dough ice cream to ease away the tiredness we felt all day.. And meeting "sopas" boy in the process (the kinda cute cashier whose face seemed to light up everytime we walked in)
7. Honking the horn, after 5 months of not hearing how it sounds like...
8. Just all the laughter I shared with my friends, at even the most babaw of things...
9. Treating ourselves with Lindt Lindor truffles once a day after walking several miles
10. The subway rides.. Scary, creepy, wonderful. Creepy.

... and the million other memories :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com