Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



AM BACK
Vacation's over. And it was good. But now I need another vacation to recover. So many long days. My body aches. My feet hurts. The first thing I did when I arrived from the airport was go to Target and bought a foot spa. All the walking in NY killed my feet, I think. Wawa naman sila. But the massage did some good. What a relief.

Pictures and stories later. Still catching up on a lot of stuff (including sleep.. haay.. sarap). But yeah, all this pain was worth it. My only regret was that because it was way too cold, most of my pictures has me wearing a black coat. Sayang my wardrobe ha :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com