Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DATE?
Hmm.. I'm really not good at this "dating" business. Someone just asked me out for dinner and I said yes. I no longer remember how to say no politely, without being presumptuous. After all, he just might want to hang out. Gawd, I hope. (Yeah, I'm hoping really hard)... I'm not attracted to him, because among other reasons, he looks like my uncle. A decent-looking uncle. But still. Double gawd!

I really need to review Dating 101, specially on the How-To-Say-No chapter. So as not to get myself into situations like this. Argh.

On a lighter note, I'm beginning to pay attention to Mr. T again. Which is probably good, to keep my mind off E. This afternoon, I saw Mr. T standing behind me, staring. Remember that I have a mirror in my cube so I can see the people who come by? He looked so adorable, standing there, just looking, smiling, but not able to say anything.. :) Anyway, we caught each other's eyes in the mirror. Hehe.. Kilig.

I wish he would ask me out on a date. Or maybe I should ask him. Next chapter to read: How-To-Muster-Courage-To-Ask-A-Guy-Out.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com