Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NEW BABY

Want one. My HP cam is big and so unsleek :) Is this any good? Any other recommendations? Want to check out digi camcorders, too. But I want great stills because I hardly even watch the videos. 4M pixels vs. 1M pixels? Choices. Choices.

And speaking of choices, I think I'm going to put my career change plans on hold for now. The ethical considerations got to me. Naku, Ateneans pride on that pa naman (baka magalit si Prof J), plus I have to role model to my team. I can't leave them now. It's just not right. Plus, stirring things up a lot now will not be a good career move. Labs ko yung mga bosses now eh. Don't wanna get on their bad side.

One more night to sleep on this.

UPDATE, 1015PM: Oi, bought the S45 na :) That's how obsessive I can get. :D Well, he (the man without a name) recommended it eh. I trust his judgment. Plus, I read some good reviews about the cam online. At 9.2oz, it still seems pretty lightweight, too. Yey! I'm really all set for my NY trip na! We've booked our flight, hotel, rental car + bought tickets to the Flower Drum Song.. And of course, I'll have my cam, then! Woohoo!!!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com