Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PATH
"... the thing about my path is that when I reached the end and I looked back, I realized I found myself in some place good." - Gilmore Girls

I'm still fortunate that in spite of everything that I've gone through, and no matter how many wrong turns I've made in my life, I still have sufficient reason to wake up every morning, and perhaps, get out of bed as well. Yes, I believe I'm in some place good. It's not perfect. I cannot love whomever I please, or be in a relationship with someone who shares the same eccentric habit of smelling Vicks every night before going to sleep. But I have a job that I love (and curse, at times, but still, for all intents and purposes, I love it), I have friends whom I'll never have to explain myself to, and a family, dysfunctional as we are, who loves me and who've been always there for me, no matter what. True, they may not know half of what is going on in my life, but I'm confident that even if they do, and there are some things they would surely frown upon, they will always be by my side.

I'm still sad that for the things in my life right now that are just not meant to be. But I do know that the things that are meant to be will fall into place in its own time.

So today, I made my way out of the house. And it felt good to see some sunshine.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com