Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OVER
I don't like goodbyes. When someone has to leave, I can only hope it's quick and painless. But most of the time, I'm not too lucky.. That's why I just avoid going through the whole process. I try to run away..

The situation could potentially be awkward. What do you say to each other when you both know that this is it? "See you soon" and "I'll call you" are empty words meant to fill that pause while standing next to each other, uncertain whether to kiss or hug or simply shake hands. And even if you have psyched yourself up too many times, telling yourself not to get attached to something fleeting, it doesn't make the goodbye much easier.

So you come up with a casual "Ok, man, see you around..".. then walk away, and not look back, your heart heavy with something you don't want to acknowledge.

And so the question is - would you spend time with someone, even if you are well aware that he'll walk out of the door not too long after and never come back? If you know it's over between the two of you before it even started?

Few moments of bliss or a lifetime of pain?






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com