Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



KABABAWAN UPDATES
Nothing important happened today. I have no angst, or any particular highs I can write about (I'm sure sawa na kayo sa skydiving stories ko.. hehehe..). But I do feel like posting something. Just because this has been a tiring day, and I needed to look at something besides codes and flow and schedule and cost issues..

Mr. M made another one of his daily trips to my cube. I told him my instant messages to him keep bouncing back to me. He said he did receive one message from me which said "How come I can't send you messages?". Yeah. Out of all the messages that returned to me, that was the one that went through. Nye. Then I hear Mr. T, a.k.a. cube neighbor laughing hysterically (in his cube, which means I'm not the only eavesdropper here..) as if to mock me and say - that was kinda a dumb thing to say. I gave Mr. M a face which said "What is wrong with him?? And why is he even laughing when clearly he is not part of our conversation?". To this, Mr. M loudly answered - "Mr. T is not laughing AT you. He is laughing WITH you. Mr. T likes you. And you like him."

Oops. I almost choked on that last statement. Guilty as charged. Hehe. But leave it to Mr. T to kill the moment right there. He answered back "I didn't say that!". Then laughs again. Said like your average teenage kid who claims girls hate him.

Hmp! :D

==================
p.s. Sometimes I really find it quite odd that managers/team leaders and in their late 20's/early 30's at that, engage in such childish/teenage banter like this.. In the office nonetheless. Hope nobody alerts the VP's.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com