Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FALLING
I'm falling in love with Tom Welling a.k.a Clark Kent of Smallville. I swear. He was so damn hot in today's episode. And he looks hotter in next week's bad boy episode. Can't wait.

Yeah. Better him than someone I really should steer clear from. But I'm afraid I just set myself up in a trap that will be hard to get out of.

The disturbing part is, though I'm aware of the possible complications, a big part of me wants this. Instead of thinking of ways how to reverse the situation, I'm actually joyfully waiting in anticipation for that situation to move on to the next level.

Be still my raging heart.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com