Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MR E
Mr. E makes a kilig comeback. I know. I said that there's just no way things can move forward. Still true. But allow me to wallow in this giggly feeling for a while :)

Last week, I was in a phone meeting and suddenly, someone came up and started massaging my shoulders. I turned around, and I was greeted by the smiling and looking- very-good Mr. E. I swear I would have melted. He has such gorgeous eyes. Syet. I got so distracted I cut myself off from my meeting. Hehe. Bad. So we talk a while and he asked me what my plans were for the weekend and I told him, not knowing that he had asked my officemate earlier if he should stay for the weekend or not, implying that he wanted to go out with us. Ok, with me. Together with the group, of course. Since I had already made plans with another group of people (yeah, the skydiving thing, you know.. haha), I didn't really invite him to stay. So he didn't.

Anyway, today, I sent out an invitation to our team for a teambuilding/pre-halloween event at the end of the month. He replied saying he probably can't make it, him being in another site and all. I kidded him saying it was too bad, and he replied back saying he really wanted to see us (meaning, the whole team), specially me. Specially me! Nobody can wipe off the smile on my face ever. Talaga. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com