Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MY TYPE
I rarely comment that a guy is "my type". I don't think I have one. I've dated tall and not-so-tall men, skinny and muscled men, pimply men, cute boyish men, or not... Not all of them were party-goers... Most of them were athletic. But I can't really categorize them into a single "type".

But the more I meet new people, I discover that there are a few things that simply affect my attraction to a male... Well, there's the so-called intellectual/emotional/sexual/physical chemistry to start with, whatever that really is, but then there are the small things:

1. Personal hygiene - I mean, this is a given, right? I absolutely cannot stand men who have body odor of any sort. I mean, he doesn't have to wear cologne, but please wear deodorant! And please floss. Really. And oh, I'm so turned off with those who have long fingernails.. Specially their pinky nails.. Ew.
2. Mr. Bud or San Miguel - I just want someone I can have beer with some nights, who can also be a buddy, and someone I can just hang out with. Last weekend, I talked with this guy at a party for more than two hours. And within that time, I downed maybe 5 or so beers and he was still working on his first one. He was nice and all, but it dawned on me that I do care about that eeny weeny fact. Just as I know a lot of guys also care about women who drink or smoke.
3. Bob Marley - Gawd. If he doesn't know Bob Marley and his music, it just ain't going to work.
4. Shoes - One of the first things I observe in a man is his shoes. He doesn't need to wear good, designer shoes. But please, wear a decent pair. And please, wear socks that go along with your outfit. Do not wear colored sports socks with your Top-siders and wear a black leather belt.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com