Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GOTTA LOVE...
... these childish squabbles that go on in a fairly mature working environment:

Him: So you think I'm not doing my job?
Me: I never said that. I just want a commitment from you.
Him: Well, my answer is I don't know. Asking me if I know when I'll hear back from xxx is like me asking you if you know. Because you don't and I don't.
Me: Uhm. Ok. Then I'll just consider this a delay then. It doesn't look like we're going to get any progress this week.

(btw - after this conversation, Him called Me back after 5 minutes and told me there's a guy who can do it na daw. so he can turn it around faster after all.. )

... co-workers who leave you an 80s voicemail, expecting you to have the patience to hang on to every detail of their inquiry requiring you to make an analysis and more horrifyingly, expect you to get back to them with an answer..

And my answer is: First of all, hello? I don't exactly rely on email for communication that much, but aren't voicemails be for messages like "Hi, I'm so and so, from this group, and I have a question for you. Pls get back to me at xxxxx". Not for: "I wonder why you're using the tools.. blah.. blah.. we defintely have to close on the gap..blah.. blah.." Sorry, although I did not intend to blow him off entirely, voicemail for me should never be used for important work communications. I will welcome an 80s mushy, sweet nothings from, uhm, Mr. Cube neighbor, though.. Hehehe...

... Fridays.. Really. Even if issues came up that screwed up your plan for a lovely weekend in sunny Arizona, you can still look forward to sleeping in and not having to wake up and face work again. Not until Sunday afternoon anyways. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND, ALL!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com