Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NOT ONE OF MY BEST DAYS
The last few weeks have been toxic. My task list keeps getting longer, no matter how I cross stuff out. I have to calendar my lunch so I remember to get out of the office for a while and take a break. I have meetings at this time every now and then. Arrgh.

* * * * *
Ah, summer has really ended, and it's already starting to drizzle.. Today was so gloomy. Dati, I thought OA lang mga peeps when they said, kaka-depress.. But when you don't see the sun for 6 months, it does get to you at one point.. Hope I can make it through this time.. So not a good time to not have a boyfriend :p

* * * * *
I don't have any particular reasons to do it, except that the (hidden) daredevil in me just can't let it go. I'm totally scared of heights. But I'm seriously thinking of ... skydiving. So help me, God..






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com