Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WARNING: MAJOR PMSing POST
I'm so loving Josh Groban right now.. His soothing voice is what I need to calm me down and inspire me.. Wish ko lang, me kakanta din saken ng "You're Still You"...

"Through the darkness
I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine
Your face I've memorized
I idolize just you

I look up to
Everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
I've loved you for so long
And after all is said and done
You're still you
After all
You're still you"

* * * * *
While waiting for my midnight meeting last night, I made a couple of posts.. Killing time.. Thought balloon: where did that phrase come from, anyways? "Killing time"... We can only kill what has life. So does that mean that time is alive? Does it breathe? It merely goes on and on, to eternity... And that may mean it has life.. But to kill it, one must stop it, and no one can stop time. One merely spends every ticking minute of it. Passing it. So does it mean spending time is killing it? And in the same argument, does spending your life, living it, mean, that we are really slowly killing ourselves? Ah.. must have been the effect of my multi-vitamins, melatonin, and a couple of smokes... I really should push to have those meetings earlier.

* * * * *
Has been a long toxic day... Oh, what am I saying has been.. It's not over yet. Dami ko issues... Is it really man's nature to be selfish? Like you give them a hand and they want to take your whole arm? Or torso. And make me a friggin' manananggal. And why, why is it so hard to do it right the first time? Saves a lot of pingpong action between players.. Saves me a cigarette or two because less stress means less urge to go down to the lung cancer center to huff and puff..

* * * * *
I'm whining. PMSing I suppose. And it's not helping that my office crush - T - is making me dedma sobra. Taray nya. I gave up moving to a bigger cube because of him?? What was I thinking?! And I almost wanted to make him turon (banana roll/lumpia?) (for a disaster cook like me, that is one big sacrifice), because apparently he likes that. Haay. *bangs head to cube wall*






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com