Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



YELLOWSTONE LOG#1
To say that Yellowstone's wonders is breathtaking is an understatement. I was completely awed. The >15-hr road trip was quite uncomfortable but well worth it. It's amazing how you can just see wildlife walking beside your car. Suddenly crossing the road. Or simply grazing in the field. I didn't even know what a bison was 'til now. Too bad I didn't see a bear. If I was sure they'd be as friendly as Yogi or Pooh, I would have intentionally left food out to attract them to our camp site. Hee... Old Faithful faithfully erupted as predicted. The lakes, waterfalls, hot springs were lovely and inviting.. Anyone care for a mud spa? :P I hope I can get my digi cam fixed so I can download the rest of the pix.. Cross fingers...









Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com