Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WAITING IN VAIN
Like I said, it's been three years since I'm knocking on your door
And I still can knock some more.
Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy love ? I wanna know now
For I to knock some more. You see...
In life I know there is lots of grief
But your love is my relief.
Tears in my eyes burn, tears in my eyes burn
While I'm waiting, while I'm waiting for my turn.
- Waiting in Vain by Annie Lennox (Serendipity OST)

Jeremiah's thoughts almost mirrored mine. But last night, as I partied and talked with Mr. E, I found myself thinking about TLB. And even if Mr. E is not exactly in that category, it hit me that I was subconsciously comparing the few people I dated in the past with TLB. Is he my benchmark of all males to come or am I simply not over him? Am I moving on or secretly waiting for him to return?

And this morning, the 1st thing I learned was that his trip to Oregon this January was cut. Everything suddenly became a blur. It's just so obvious, not only have I been waiting, but I've been waiting for too long. My mind knows it should stop. But my heart, now, that's a different story...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com