Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GOODBYE, GHOST
"And there's not enough room in this world for my pain.
Signals cross and love gets lost and time past makes it plain,
of all my demon spirits I need you the most.
I'm in love with your ghost

Oh, unknowing captor, you'll never know how much you pierce my spirit
I can't touch you--can you hear it?
A cry to be free, or I'm forever under lock and key as you pass through me.

And my bitter pill to swallow is this silence that I keep
that poisons me, I can't swim free, the river is too deep.
Though I'm baptized by your touch, I am no worse at most.
I'm in love with your ghost
" - excerpts from the song GHOST by the Indigo Girls

I'm saying goodbye to my ghost. His reasons for haunting me are no more. And though I still love him more than he'll probably ever know, this time around, I'm ready to move on. Goodbye, ghost. Hello, long lost friend.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com