Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HMMM...
I came out #1 for the search "filipina, "I smoke""... It's bad enough that in the company where my friend Rene works, my site is firewalled, but I end up top in other searches that involves a vice... Like maybe, "drunk girl pinay" (where my site, btw, appears as #1 and #2?!) or "tequila helping women lower their standards for years". Grrr..

* * * * *

Came out #2 for the search "jologs the movie" and haven't even watched that.. Sabi nila if you're with the appropriate jologs crowd, enjoy daw the movie.. Konti lang jologs dito pero dami geeks.. este, geniuses pala, pwede kaya? Hehe.. I'll watch it, if only for Jodi Sta. Maria. I've always adored that girl. Di ba nga, fan ako ng Tabing-ilog? Hehehe... O, send me a vcd naman? :P

p.s. While checking out this search where my site again came up, I discovered me jologs na rin sa web. Gawd. :D






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com