Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SEPTEMBER POLL

Thanks to all the 19 voters! :) I'm one of those who couldn't vote because, silly me, I forgot to include a choice like "what love story? i have a non-existent lovelife.." or something like that.. hehe..

If your love story were a movie, which would it be?

You've Got Mail - 47%
When Harry Met Sally - 31%
Sweetest Thing - 21%

Should I be surprised that a movie that involves email in starting a relationship had the highest votes? In this day and age, it should be expected, right? If I can choose my love story, I'd like it to be somewhere near Harry and Sally's.. Friendship, a long one at that, is still the best foundation of a love relationship.. And as for the Sweetest Thing - well, I do hope I won't end up like Cameron Diaz's character who bar-hopped her way into finding Mr. Right, just because I don't think I have the energy for that anymore.. Plus of course, I tend to be a wallflower in clubs, so what am I even talking about, right? :P

Comments from the voters:

* "Go to the mattresses!"
* but i really do like Serendipity ;)
* quirky guy + equally strange girl yup definitely when harry met sally for me with you've got mail at close second. only because it involves email. :)

Thanks once again for taking your time to click on your choices.

October poll is up. Pls. vote!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com