Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SKYDIVING? NAH...
I didn't go skydiving this weekend.. (I can hear the disappointed groans of Mark and Nic now.. :P).. Doing it to conquer my fear of heights is crap, because that's what I thought when I bunjee jumped, but all I could think about after that was I will never do it again. Doing it for the thrill? I find more thrill in learning to cook than freefalling to the ground for 30 or so seconds.. (Ok, that's a lie...)

But I figured I could put some good use on the over $100 I'll be spending on that jump. And I have. Went online yesterday to buy a couple of pairs of jeans.. You know, it's getting pretty chilly nowadays and if I carry on wearing my dresses, I'll develop hypothermia before the winter. Hehe.

Ok, so the truth is, I'm really just a wuss. Maybe next time I'll be mentally prepared for it. I'm sure there'll be a next time. And maybe I can put that in my before-35 list. For now, I got to cross out my before-30 first. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com