Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FRIDAY FIVE
I decided to answer this since it's about my favorite subject.. Hihi

1. What size shoe do you wear? 6 to 6.5
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? More than 20... most of them are slides..
3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)? Sandals/slides with a few inch heels... I don't like flipflops so much because I don't know how to walk well in them..
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite? My Nine West sandals.. they're so comfy and versatile..I can wear them with most of my outfits, including jeans.. And a comfy pair low-cut boot that I wear with my jeans (not very frequently but I do wear jeans..).. I just bought new boots that I like to wear with my dresses this fall since I can't wear my slides or sandals anymore.. Too cold..
5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes? I've a few buys that turned out expensive.. I bought Enzo slides for almost 4k PHP (~$80), and it was damaged after a few wears.. I bought another pair of slides in Rockwell, ~$80, but I chose a color which is kinda yellowish-beige, so I can barely wear it with any of my outfits..I've really kept my purchases to below $100... I just have way too many, though.. And I've made quite a few bad purchases.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com