Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NATURAL HIGHS
1. Chatting with my brother in yahoo everyday. I miss him and my younger sisters.. We grew up together, being just a few years apart.. Bro was the first one I ever told I smoked. And he drove for me a lot back in college. But chatting with him everyday feels like he's just a few miles away.
2. Emails from my barkada.. I so love getting updates from Petite.. So many wonderful news.. Updates on her upcoming wedding, and about our other barkada.. We're going to be godmommies soon! Yey!
3. My officemate buying a mirror for my cube since I sit with my back facing the opening so I usually get jolted when people come in to talk to me.. Now I can view all my incoming visitors.. He even had to go to Fred Meyers twice to get what I needed. Sweet.
4. My wonderful, talented team.. I'm so blessed.
5. Blogging and reading my favorite blogs.
6. Doing french-tip manicure by myself for the first time..
7. Unclogging the slow draining tub..
8. Chatting with Sieg.. It's been a long time and I just miss talking to someone I didn't need to explain myself to..
9. That giddy feeling of waiting for something to happen..
10. Having time to watch my fave TV shows - Charmed, Smallville, Friends, Will and Grace..
11. Not eating rice for two weeks.. It was hard for someone who has always believed she'd not survive without eating rice with her meals.
12. Watching in fascination at our fab. Wow!
13. Hearing cube neighbor's hearty laughter every single day.
14. TLB checking up on me.. once in a while.. and remembering our good times together. (Picture on the right was taken by him.. He took pictures of me all the time and it was actually sweet)
15. Knowing that no matter what, I've not become jaded, and I still believe that good things happen, even to not-so-good people..
16. People telling me that I'm funny, or I made them laugh, or that I have humor. I never thought I had it in me to laugh, or make people laugh, under my usual circumstances..
17. Seeing the sun.
18. Waking up everyday.
19. Going home to my little apartment everyday. This is my sanctum.
20. Exchanging woes and stories with Madz.
21. My trainer saying "Good job, girl". Which usually means, ok, time to increase your weights.. But still.. :)
22. People going to my cube to say hi. Just because.
23. Listening to Bob Marley's "Is This Love?"
I wanna love you and treat you right
I wanna love you every day and every night
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads
We'll share the shelter of my single bed
We'll share the same room, Jah provide the bread

Is this love, is this love
Is this love, is this love that I'm feelin'?

24. Discovering that my ultimate intellectual crush said he liked me because I know what I'm doing and that I'm a good leader.. Coming from a guru like him, I'm so honored.
25. Kitkat.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com