Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



KILIG MOMENTS
* "Flying" with K, my tandem instructor and officemate.. It was the most romantic feeling ever and he was so nice to me the whole time.. I think that's partly why I didn't get traumatized after that freefall @ 120mph or so, where it seemed like I was crashing directly to the earth.. And he is also instrumental to why I'm still feeling the "high" from that jump, days after :)
* Mr. M telling me I brighten up his day.. and him passing by my cube at least once per day, looking into the mirror (that he bought) and sticking out his tongue to me :) So he is like, kinda old, but like he said, we are only young once, but immature forever.. Sounds good to me.. (Variation: Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.)
* Mr. T giving me chocolate.. He was picking up candy in Mr. M's cube earlier, and he asked me if I wanted one. I said I wanted Kitkat.. He told me there wasn't any but he gave me Twix instead :)

====

Ok, so I'm acting like a schoolgirl.. But I had to take a break from my blogging-about-skydiving-every-single-day mode before Nic flies to OR to strangle me :D But, there's more to come :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com