Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
"never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters" - Nothing Else Matters, Metallica

When you are gliding in the air, looking at the world a few thousand feet below you, nothing else matters. Not your despair, loneliness or sordid little truths.. For a moment, the world just stops and all you can see is the beauty below you as you take that flight. I swear I want to stay up there forever. Up there where the time seems to fly so fast, yet everything else seems to stand still. And everything is just perfect.

I had the chance to look at the world in a different way. And that view is absolutely breathtaking. The feeling of calmness and awe is indescribable. Amazing or extraordinary or wonderful.. They suddenly seem like such lame terms...

I've swam with the fishes, and now I have flown like a bird. And yes, I will do it again.

...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return. - Leonardo da Vinci






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com