Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FRIDAY FIVE
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be? I love music, right now, Bob Marley's Songs of Freedom Disc 3 is it. "Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing's gonna be alright.." - Three Little Birds
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be? Godfather I and Godfather II.. Hehe.. Actually, I also love movies a lot.. Special mention to some (Reality Bites, My Life As A House, Riding in Cars With Boys)..
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be? The Memoirs of a Geisha, Harry Potter (kahit alin dun.. hehe), 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be? Mango ice cream, salmon teriyaki, coffee, Kitkat
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be? my sisters Ann and Eyen, my brother Dong, My best friends Petite and Laryang, Mr. M (role model manager)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com