Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

... when you wish someone a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"?

For me it means,

- Hey, you've turned a year older, and for a few months I can call you "Ate" :)
- Please God, continue to bless my friend with goodness, prosperity and health. She deserves it.
- I thank the high heavens that our paths have crossed. We have known each other since grade school. You have seen almost all versions of me, if not all, and yet you continue to love me. You were understanding and tolerant of me through my bratty days, supportive during my dazed and confused moments, and you've been there, no matter what. I am so blessed that our passion for writing brought us together back then, and though we had countless fights and even "break-ups" along the way, I am happy that now, after 17 years, you're still there.
- I'm happy for the many more years that will come, because it means that I will continue to have your friendship and love, one that is tolerant and understanding, but never condescending...
- You have always been a source of inspiration for me. I've always known, you are one of those few who were born to lead, and succeed. I admire your courage and strength. Who else can pull off switching careers, and making it big in either choice? You inspired me to "write" again, in the process allowed me to get in touch with the passions that made me remember who I really am. Even if I'm content with my career now, and to the unsuspecting observer, I might even seem successful, I know that this is not what I want. I love the arts not codes. I love people not machines. Granted I'm still here, but because of you, I've started to rethink my future goals and plans. Yup, you've definitely stirred up thoughts I was too afraid to think about...
- I love you Fudzy. Words are never quite enough to let you know I'm so lucky to have a friend such as you...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com