Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SURVEY*
*hehe.. killing time kse i'm in a phone meeting. boring. no technical discussions so pwedeng di makinig... bad.

via Unica

What feature do you find the most attractive on others? Wit
Would you marry for money? No
Have you had braces? No
Do you pluck your eyebrows? No - I don't know how.
Do you ever cut or hurt yourself? No
Could you live without a computer? No. But I'm trying. And so far, I've gone one week where I didn't open my laptop before bedtime. I leave all work in the office.
If you could live in any past time period, which would it be? 1960s - I watched Oliver Stone's "The Doors" and man, I'd like to be "free" like that..
Do you drink enough water? I don't think so.
Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off? Fluffy slippers :)
What is your favorite fruit? Mango
What is your favorite place to visit? I can't choose one.. Dami.. Love the beach.. some non-touristy place like Malapascua
What is the last movie you saw? In the theatre - I think XXX pa.. Nyek, tagal na.. DVDs - dami. The last one I saw was Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Are you photogenic? No
Do you dream in color or black and white? black and white, actually, just black kase everything is so hazy..
Are you wearing fingernail polish? Right now, yeah, light blue :)
Why do you take surveys? For the most part, it brings lovely thoughts :)
Do you drink alcohol? Hahahaha
Did you like or do you like high school? Best years of my life. Not really, but I had fun.
What is the most beautiful language? I dunno. I only know a few, but French sounds interesting.
When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake? Yes. : )
Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most? Sunset (I never wake up early enough to catch sunrises)
Do you want to live to be 100? NO! I want to die young
Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair? No. But then I don't have much hair so I'm not sure.
Is a flat stomach important to you? Yeah but then...
Do you or have you played with a ouija board? No
Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs? Yup except for extremist beliefs
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? off
Do you believe in magic? No
Do you think you can draw well? No
Do you like to watch cartoons? Not anymore. I sometimes watch Kim Possible. Techie girl power :)
At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real? I think I was 8 or 9. My sisters and I faked our mandatory Christmas eve afternoon naps, and we saw our dad come in to fill the socks near our beds..
Do you write poetry? I used to.
Do you snore? Sometimes.
Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? Most of the time, I curl sideways.
Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler? I don't like pets because they scare me.
Are you basically a happy person? Yeah
Are you tired? Super
Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today? Two cups of coffee, 1 diet coke. So far.
Have you ever met anyone off the internet? Yeah but it was like a group EB thingy
How many phones do you have in your house? two but same line.
How long is your hair? about 5-7 inches below my shoulder
Do you get along with your parents? Yes, but then I rarely see them.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com