Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TODAY

Today I want to live for the moment
Forget what's right and wrong
And just follow my gut

Today I want to throw away
Things that I believe in
In the pursuit of something fleeting

Today I want to stop thinking
About consequences, and the future
And just wallow in the moment's bliss

Today I want to stop wondering
Why wrong people come at the right time
And just be lost in the arms of this one wrong person

Today I wish there were no but's
No because's or what if's
Today I just want to do and to act in complete abandon

Today I wish that I can be foolish
And not have to bear the scars
Or the guilt and turmoil tomorrow

Because today I want to hold and be held
To love and be loved
Just for today, because today is all we have...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com