Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WITHDRAWAL
Been on such a high the last few days and the withdrawal has been so hard to bear. Didn't even have the energy to go to the costume party with my officemates last night. I wasn't able to give out the candy I prepared for the trick or treaters because I was asleep by 8PM.

Syet. Was it really worth it? I dare not even answer that.

-------------------------------------------
Songs from my heart...

"We danced in graveyards with vampires 'till dawn
We laughed in the faces of kings
Never afraid to burn
And I hate, and I hate,
And I hate, and I hate
Disintegration watching us wither
Black winged roses that safely changed their color,

Oh, these little earthquakes
Here we go again
These little earthquakes
Doesn't take much to rip us into pieces

I can't reach you, I can't reach you
I can't reach you, I can't reach you,
Give me life, give me pain,
Give me myself again" - Little Earthquakes, Tori Amos

"I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you
Sometimes I love you
Sometimes you make me blue
Sometimes I feel good
At times I feel used
Loving you darling
Makes me so confused" - Falling, Alicia Keys

"Is this a lasting treasure
Or just a moment's pleasure
Can I believe the magic in your sights
And will you love me tomorrow
Tonight with words unspoken
You say that I'm the only one
But will my heart be broken
When the night meets the morning sun " - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? , Carole King

"When you were young and on your own
How did it feel to be alone?
I was always thinking of games that I was playing
Trying to make the best of my time

But only love can break your heart
Try to be sure right from the start
Yes only love can break your heart
What if your world should fall apart?" - Only Love Can Break Your Heart, The Corrs






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com