Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CAREER CHANGE Part 2
Told my manager na. I thought she'd bawl out, but she didn't. She just said she didn't expect to hear it from me now, but she wasn't surprised daw because she thinks it's a job fit. Na encourage pa tuloy ako lalo.

But of course, I'm in the middle of a project and the ethical sword is hanging over my head. And yeah, if I pursue this, this will have to go to the higher ups. Nye. Sabi ko stir things up a bit lang. This is stirring it up a lot. Just talked pa naman with my big boss last week. He gave me a subtle reminder of his expectations to me and my team.

Tonight will be a long night. All I know now is that the people who take risks are the people who move forward and make the most out of their lives. I used to be that kind of person. But she got lost along the way somehow. Time to find her again.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com