Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



REMINDER
I miss him. We're on talking terms already. We have no choice but to be friends. He told me "It's not an option. We have to be friends" He also told me he missed hearing my voice. Me? I just miss him.

He told me to keep taking pictures, to keep exploring life.. He told me to start crossing out my (before 30) list. Which is why I'm posting it again. To remind me... Deng, I made this list more than two years ago, and I'm still not making progress. Not good.

1. How to drive a stick-shift
2. How to swim
3. How to cook ==> This I'm trying so hard to do. When I couldn't feed him anything decent, I felt somehow ashamed. Not that I want to learn this for other people, but eating out of cans is just not the way to do it.
4. Scuba diving ==> I did go skydiving :)
5. CPR/first aid






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com