Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CAREER CHANGE
I'm thinking about a career change. I know this is so sudden, but this was one of the options I had a couple of years back, but I chose what I'm doing now. The thing is, I like it here, because it's within my comfort zone. But I feel like I need a change. A fresh start.

The truth is, I'm just afraid. Afraid to take that small step towards change. People are usually afraid of stirring things a bit. Disturbing that order. I already have enough uncertainty as it is in my life right now.

But the opportunity has presented itself again. I'm feeling cowardly all over again. And I don't even know if I'll get the job. How's that for a real wuss.

I'll sleep on this tonight. But before I go to bed, I'm working on my resume. That's a start, right?






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com