Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NOT-SO-PRETTY TRUTHS

1. That he means to me more to me than I would have wanted...
2. That I don't mean to him the same way.
3. I've known that all along. And yet, I foolishly went there...


PRETTY TRUTHS

1. That I have friends who accept me and do not judge me for the things I've done...
2. That I will never have to fear what others think of me because people who don't know me will always think the worse of me, anyways. And the people who do, love me, just because.
3. I've known this all along, but I was foolish to let my fears overcome me.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com