Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GLOOM





Outside it's dark and rainy, the wind blowing slowly. It's cold. Gloomy.

Much like it is inside of me.

There are more and more days now like this. When I have to drag myself out of the bed.

My head is just wringing in pain. And my body heavy and numb.

Sometimes I look up to the ceiling, and imagine a rope. That will stop it all.

But I'm thankful that I can still fight. Keep going. And though I feel this close to succumbing, I've not.

I refuse to be worn down. I refuse to let it overtake me.

This gloom.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com