Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



E = ...

Eeeek!
Anak ng putek naman oh.. I thought I made it pretty clear last night that I wasn't interested in anything more than just "hanging out". Di pa pala.. Dinner na naman tonight daw. Eeeek. And this time, I did say no. Haaaay..... Sana last na 'to.

Erotic
He pried my mouth open with his big sturdy hands.. His fingers poked at certain crevices that only a few people can ever do (to me). He was alternately gentle and rough with his instrument. But he was good. He talked to me the whole time, which took the discomfort away as he inserted a phallic metal object into my mouth. It was cold and nice. Tingly.

Never thought it will be like this... this morning's dental exam* :p

* In fairness, ang cute ng dentist ko ha.. I never thought I'd be this enthusiastic to have my third molars (all four of them, yes) extracted. Hee!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com